1. When the customer asks for repair or places an order, the
info of the customer's product cannot be obtained in time, and the
background data is scattered.
2. After receiving the ticket, the engineer cannot clearly
understand the actual problem of the customer, resulting in inefficiency.
3. When the customer places a ticket, he or she cannot know
exactly the on-site service time, which leads to time consuming and bad experience.
4.The background cannot accurately obtain the number of orders
the engineer sending, resulting in uneven distribution.
1. The customer can view the information and door-to-door time
of the engineer in real time to improve user-experience.
2. Provide convenience for engineers: from viewing service
orders, on-site punching in, maintenance inspection to settlement evaluation,
standardizing the operation behavior of engineers, improving brand image and
3. Engineers can keep abreast of the previous maintenance
history of the equipment, improving the efficiency and professionalism of the